Online Baseball Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official site of the Online Baseball Association created by the Steelcurtains

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oilerfreak19

NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk Empty
PostSubject: NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk   NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 12:06 am

wow NFlash you must have really pissed a guy off today.... he has a big post about you on the Games Campus rant section LOL.... I stuck up for you tho... as you can see I also pissed someone off today and I also have a rant about me hahaha... feel free to put your 2 cents in mine too lol
Back to top Go down
NFlash

NFlash

PostSubject: Re: NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk   NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 4:17 pm

o snap man i just saw this post... ill go check it out right now
Back to top Go down
NFlash

NFlash

PostSubject: Re: NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk   NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 4:22 pm

oilerfreak... that happened both times you beat me !!!

but i dont think it happens on purpose lol i respect it
Back to top Go down
Oilerfreak19

PostSubject: Re: NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk   NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 4:59 pm

I beat you 3 times... and the last 3 inning game we both agreed there was no lag and it was fair... the other 2 times you said you were lagging and thats cool it happens and no I dont do it on purpose
Back to top Go down
NFlash

NFlash

PostSubject: Re: NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk   NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 5:53 pm

i know you don't do it on purpose...

you beat me twice Smile and definitely have my number thus far... that 7-6 game i just didnt wana quit and realized i couldnt get you out due to issues...

those to rants about us are going to die btw so im not gona say anything cause then they get raised to the top
Back to top Go down
Oilerfreak19

PostSubject: Re: NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk   NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:00 pm

I wish I knew how to lag on purpose might be fun... too bad im not that smart LOL.... ya screw em cant please everyone all the time
Back to top Go down
Oilerfreak19

PostSubject: Re: NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk   NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 6:00 pm

has indians been on??
Back to top Go down
wildindians

wildindians

PostSubject: Re: NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk   NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:47 am

Yes, I'm ready to rock and roll
Back to top Go down
Oilerfreak19

PostSubject: Re: NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk   NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009, 4:20 pm

I cant play till Tuesday now... I have been waiting for you all week to play now im Outta town (long weekend in Canada) and I cant play on thos comp... can we play next week??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk   NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk Empty

Back to top Go down

NFlash are you causing trouble again?? LOL jk
Page 1 of 1