Online Baseball Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official site of the Online Baseball Association created by the Steelcurtains

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Schedule for Divisions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollerskatz

Schedule for Divisions Empty
PostSubject: Schedule for Divisions   Schedule for Divisions EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 2:53 am

I think this has a lot of potential to be a lot of fun. But as for me, I play guys in the Open server. Most of everyone in this league is below that or doesn't play in Open server.

I just got booted by My_Giants twice, once on Lollerskatz b/c he said i was "2ez", then once on my alt that is only lvl 5 but 11-1-1 and said i suck then booted me. How can i get games against division foes when they kick me?

Maybe implement a schedule against division foes. I know it would take a lot of work but I wouldn't mind offering my services to set up a schedule that we could do over maybe a 2 week period that is in Open server? just a suggestion. Also, if i joined the Ama2 server and played those guys, most of them i would be going undefeated against. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
kingboy9

PostSubject: Re: Schedule for Divisions   Schedule for Divisions EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:10 am

that sounds sweet
Back to top Go down
steelcurtians
Admin
steelcurtians

PostSubject: Re: Schedule for Divisions   Schedule for Divisions EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 1:38 pm

Play me, i'm an divisonal or league rival.
Back to top Go down
https://obabaseball.forumotion.com
luckyhat76

PostSubject: Re: Schedule for Divisions   Schedule for Divisions EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009, 9:38 pm

the best way to do this season is to put ppl against each other instead of anyone playing anyone tht will be better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schedule for Divisions   Schedule for Divisions Empty

Back to top Go down

Schedule for Divisions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Baseball Association  :: Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: